OLI & CAROL - VALERY THE RASPBERRY
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Valery the Raspberry is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play inspired in raspberries. Its realistic textures help stimulate babies’ senses and relieve teething gums. Designed easy-to-hang from a strap and take it everywhere you go!
Healthy tip: Did you know that raspberries are beneficial for our eyes and physical health? Familiarize little ones with fruits & nature that surround them!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
Washing & Care
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize