SULEENITY - STUDDENED DOT EARRINGS IN GOLD PLATED
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Make a statement with the SULEENITY STUDDED DOT EARRINGS IN GOLD PLATED! This shimmering, golden plated is designed by a local artisan in Victoria, British Columbia. Shine brighter with this statement necklace and bloom like the sunflower you are sweets!
They inherited his family business, and turned it into a boutique in downtown Victoria . Nicole was the buyer, the jewelry artist and marketing in her small family empire, she learned and gained passion about the fashion world throughout the 7 years. The business was shut down due to difficulty in retails . But that didnt stop her dreams. In 2019, Nicole created Suleenity Jewelry, jewelry line made out of enviromental brass and gemstones. Suleenity helped her in her mental health recovery tremendously , fills her life with sparkles and joy. Each piece are made to resurrect our fiery spirit!
"Sulee is my birth name, it means limpid and pure, I have gone through some rough times in the past few years. My healing journey started with Suleenity and I could not be more grateful that the universe lead me to this path. I love to create and innovate. Making jewelry is my form of meditation, I could work till 3 in the morning and goes to sleep with a smile. My jewelry are made with the purpose to make you feel empowered and beautiful."
- Store your jewelry in cool, dry place
- Store your jewelry in individual bag/box, do not mix with other jewelry pieces.
- Polish your jewelry with macrofibre cloth to remove any residue.
- Do not spray body products or perfume onto your jewelry. The chemical might strip off the plating
- Do not wear your jewelry in shower/bath/swimming pool as water and salt water will damage the finish
- Do not wear your jewelry during sports or working out.
- Raw brass will change over time and it can be polish using Brasso to restore the shine!
- Brasso is inexpensive and can be found in hardware store (home hardware or Canadian Tire)
- The least maintenance of them all! Gold or silver plated over surgical steel are tarnish free, long lasting and super resilient with water, on top of that they are hypoallergenic!
- All my chains are gold/silver plated surgical steel as well as most of my earing posts.